Friday, November 13

Welcome !

First and foremost – welcome to the beginning. My name is David best known as Mos Offish. I am a young entrepreneur and promoter with aspiring dreams. I have started this blog, De Mos`Offish, to bring users weekly entertainment with portions of music, fashion and current events.

Now, from where did the Mos Offish come? In my high school days, my best friend granted me with the name as I was involving myself in DJing. From there, the name has stuck with me. But this project isn’t involving just me - my partner, Kathy V.

The name is Kathy V. I am currently pursuing a career in Graphic Design. Just like my partner, I have aspiring dreams! Modeling and art is my side of the coin but as part of De Mos Offish – I’m contributing to something bigger than that.

De Mos Offish is a public website, where individuals especially in the Boston area are able to find the latest. Music, fashion and entertainment are the basic categories that we cover but not the limitations. Bringing you a one-stop location for all your entertainment, including a special edition of Hot Spots of the Week and Street Fashion.