Friday, February 5

Foxy Brown - Let Em Know (ft. Lil Fame of M.O.P & BAM)



WHAT !! New track from Foxy Brown with Lil Fame of M.O.P. & BAM. Foxy Brown is on attack on mode, at Lil Kim -  “I’d rather be in the club at the bar/then to disrespect my hood on Dancing With the Stars/Nah I’m in the hood taking chances with the Gods” and mentioning Eve & Trina - "Slam a b**ch on her back like I’m John Cena/F**k that I aint Eve, I aint Kim, I aint Trina/BK’s own Diva/I give the whole hood face lifts/Go on and fix your face b***h" But the most shocking part of the track [depending on your opinions] .. speaks on messing with Jay-Z - "Niggas heard I fucked with Ross & had the nigga baby They said I fucked with Nas & now they say it's AZ, but on the low the real nigga was JAY-Z (shhhhh)." Check it Out ! && leave your comments..